Gingerbread Biscotti with White Chocolate Drizzle. My love affair with coffee started out of need for sleep after my second child was born. 2 years without sleeping through the night & NO nap …. yep, I was a mess.
“It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
~ Dave Barry ~
Till strong Italian coffee entered my life
COFFEE Houses became my second home
I was cheating on my husband with ESPRESSO. AMERICANO LATTE
I became best friends with BISCOTTI, then few years ago this wonderful invention called TASSIMO swept the nation & new love affair was born
Yes, hubby figured out the way to keep me home, away from coffee houses, baking my own BISCOTTI
He got me the best TASSIMO money could buy.
Ever since that day I feed my addiction to coffee in a privacy of my beautiful now clean home & TASSIMO keeps making sure that it will stay that way
The day I discovered SWISS HAZELNUT in a coffee aisle I was on Cloud 9 & thought that they can’t do any better then that then during the holidays this happened
GevaliaPeppermint Mocha. Gevalia Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Tetley Chamomile & Lemon Dream Tea. Tetley Peppermint Tea
So, I ask you this how can you not, LOVE TASSIMO?
The secret to the complete experience that is Tassimo is BISCOTTI
Oh, yes those little dry yet delicious & full of flavor when dunked cookies we all know & many of us love BISCOTTI.
There are many flavors of BISCOTTI & each flavor goes perfectly with certain coffee
Well, this winter season my coffee of choice is I am addicted to Peppermint Mocha & Pumpkin Spice Latte
the perfect BISCOTTI that compliments both choices?
Gingerbread Biscotti with White Chocolate Drizzle
- Makes 4 dozen
- Prep Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
Ingredients Gingerbread Biscotti:
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Dark Molasses
- 4 cups AP Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 4 oz White Chocolate
Method Gingerbread Biscotti
- STEP 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease large cookie sheet.
- STEP 2: In a large bowl mix together oil, sugar, eggs and molasses.
- STEP 3: In another bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- STEP 4: Combine two mixtures together until it forms a stiff dough.
- STEP 5: Divide dough in half and shape each half into a roll the length of the biscotti you would like. Place rolls on cookie sheet. Pat down to flatten the dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- STEP 6: Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- STEP 7: Then cut into 1/2 inch thick diagonal slices. Place sliced biscotti on cookie sheet and bake for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until biscotti are crispy.
- STEP 8: Allow then cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes before moving them onto cooling rack.
- STEP 9: When biscotti are cool melt white chocolate and drizzle on top.
So the cat is out of the bag ….. now you know my two addictions ….
What is your favorite coffee or tea flavor?
Do you dunk?
Don’t forget …. Keep Smiling …. Keep Cooking!
Read More: Starbucks menu, coffee starbucks, starbucks calories, starbucks order.