Ingredients Cinnamon Coffee Cake – SRS. Wonderful Sunday morning, my dear friends!
Today is a special Sunday, today is the first day maiden voyage if you wish of SURPRISE RECIPE SWAP brain child of sweet Jutta from Hungry Little Girl
What is a SURPRISE RECIPE SWAP you ask?
Every month food bloggers from SRS get assigned a secret food blogger, have to choose a recipe from their blog
cook it or bake it ….. and on 20th of each month blog about it and reveal it, sounds like fun, doesn’t it?
Well, for this first month I was assigned Cynthia from Feeding Big
Cynthia had so many wonderful recipes to choose from great variety lot of temptation …..
I chose one of her most popular recipes
Read More: Gingerbread Biscotti with White Chocolate Drizzle
BEST COFFEE CAKE EVER also known as CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Oh and it was the best COFFEE CAKE ever!
Light moist covered with thick layer of brown sugar butter pecans cinnamon.
I made it Saturday morning before my boys woke up the smell of cinnamon & brown sugar was lingering around the house. nobody slept in that morning.
I am sure your mouth is watering by now so here comes the best part the recipe for CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE courtesy of Cynthia from Feeding Big.
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Ingredients Cinnamon Coffee Cake – SRS :
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Topping Ingredients Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, finely chopped
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray (I used 8″x11″ pan).
- STEP 2: In a medium bowl, cream margarine (or butter) and sugar; beat in egg.
- STEP 3: Sift together flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour blended mixture into prepared pan.
- STEP 4: To make topping: In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in margarine with pastry blender or fork. Spoon half over batter and swirl. Spoon remaining topping over batter and sprinkle with nuts.
- STEP 5: Bake for 30 minutes! Enjoy!
Don’t forget …. Keep Smiling …. Keep Cooking!
# coffee cake recipes, coffee cake, coffee cake recipe, recipe coffee cake, recipe for coffee cake, coffee cakes, sour cream coffee cake, coffee cinnamon cake,.
Aditya Kristanto memiliki pengalaman selama 9 tahun di dunia sosial dan berbagai aksi bantuan hibah dan sosial lainnya dan kini menjadi vounder dari website https://kristi.eu.org